Saturday, July 25, 2015

This is the place to get the books of Trooper York

So I decided to put my books on Amazon. I have about 6000 titles that I have accumulated through the years and I have no room for them. We are downsizing and I have to get rid of them. I figure why not sell them?

Now Amazon has a great program where you can list your books and they do most of the work. I just put them up and they include me as an authorized shipper. I just put in the ISBN number and they list it on their website. They let me print out an shipping invoice and label at the touch of a button. Technology is the bomb.

So what I plan to do is post some details of what I am putting up on the Website. If you are interested you can search out the title and pick me as the authorized seller that you want to purchase the book from in Amazon. I take really, really good care of my books and they are all catergoized as "New" because that is what they look like. No dog ears. No stains. No problems.

Please order through Lem's Amazon portal as well and throw him a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment